The Golden ICO
500,000,000 Golden Fleece tokens (GFL) issued on Ethereum (ERC20), no mining or further issuance available.
80,000,000 GFL out of 100,000,000 GFL, previously issued on Waves platform will be destroyed from 1 October 2017: 10,000,000 GFL every day will be destroyed. 10,000,000 GFL had been reserved for offline investors, with this in mind we will keep 20,000,000 GFL on Waves platform until investment deals are closed and later those tokens will be swapped to Ethereum GFL tokens 1=1.
1 Golden Fleece token (GFL) represents 1 share in the company; there are 350,000,000 shares offered during ICO rounds.
In total 350,000,000 GFL will be publicly traded during the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) IV Rounds. Remaining 150,000,000 will be allocated as follow:
• 100,000,000 GFL will be reserved for a team.
• 45,000,000 GFL for project promotion on ICO rounds.
• 5,000,000 GFL for bounty campaign during ICO rounds.
350,000,000 GFL will be sold in IV rounds:
I Round I (in 3 stages ) – 100,000,000 to be sold from 15 August through 31 October 2017.
II Round – 50,000,000– 15 February – 31 March 2018.
III Round – 100,000,000– 15 September – 31 October 2018.
IV Round – 100,000,000 15 – February – 31 March 2019.
20,000,000 GFL on waves platform is reserved for direct sale and offline investors; once deal closed those tokens will be swapped to Ethereum GFL tokens 1=1.
5,000,000 GFL is allocated for the bounty campaign.
Profits will be distributed by means of divined payout to the GFL holders. 50% percent of the mining datacenter’s profit will be distributed to the GFL token owners holding minimum 10,000 GFL.
Golden Fleece will maintain the high level of transparency; all mining wallets will be publicly listed on our website.
Golden Fleece financials will be audited by one of the BIG4 auditing companies on quarterly basis and statements will be published on our website.
GFL can be purchased on Ethereum platform.
1. Ethereum platform smart contract offers option to buy GFL by sending ETH to our contract address: 0x2189b78041Ec2d5EA65aACBfB3Bf575263DBdEa9
3. In order to see received GFL in your wallet, you should add the token address: 0x26607f9bf9d62A37b0c78e1D3719FCD1fa32beF9
4. Recommended gas for the transaction: 30 GWEI and 150k gas limit.